COVID-19 Update (as of May 16, 2021)
We have resumed in-person worship. Sunday morning worship begins at 9:30 a.m. and all the public is welcome to participate.
In light of the recent CDC announcement in regard to those who are fully vaccinated as well as Governor Whitmer’s press conference, the following are our new safery protocols. Updates and changes to these protocols will always be reflected on this page.
- As of June 13, masks are no longer required in the sanctuary for those who are fully vaccinated. We kindly ask those who are not fully vaccinated to continue to wear a face covering until the state mask mandate is lifted.
- Children and youth are still required to be masked per the most-current protocol of the Port Huron Public Schools.
- Small groups who meet at the church during the week may decide among themselves how they would like to handle masking-wearing. If the group decides to make it optional, persons may still wear a mask if they desire.
- Valet parking services will resume in the fall.
- Upon entering the building, greeters will squeeze hand sanitizer into your hands. Extra hand sanitizer is available in the front lobby.
- Contact information for small groups meeting at the church will no longer be collected.