What Is a Disciple?
The answer to the above question is both simple and complex. In this this sermon series, Pastor Drew presents a defintion of a Disciple of Jesus Christ based on the book “Membership to Discipleship” by Phil Maynard. Week 1 is an overview of the definition; in weeks 2-4 Pastor Drew goes into more detail on each of the three parts of the following definition:
A disciple is a follower of Jesus Christ who is committed to:
1) being a part of the body of Christ;
2) becoming more like Jesus;
3) joining Jesus in MInistry.
- January 22, 2023: The Three Commitments of a Disciple
- January 29, 2023: A Life of Worship and a Life of Hospitality
- February 5, 2023: A Life of Opening to Jesus and a Life of Obeying Jesus
- February 12, 2023: A Life of Service and a Life of Generosity